|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Harry Yau|
About our client
Our client is an R&D center with a strong regional presence and recognition, and they are looking for an Infrastrucutre Engineer to support their internal infrastructure operation and system development
About the role
- Provide L1/2 helpdesk support to office users in a effective and efficient manner
- Perform system administration duties including configuration, network troubleshooting, production support, performance tuning, etc.
- Work with the backend infrastructure team and vendors to implement new infrastructure changes/projects.
- Support video conferences/meeting/seminar for meetings and presentations
- Assisting with the IT management tasks, such as inventory control and guidelines
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in system administration and IT operation support
- Experienced in all-rounded infrastructure support, including desktop, server, WiFi, LAN/WAN, VPN, video conference solutions, etc.
- Experienced in Windows/Linux environment, Cisco products, VPNs, firewalls, DR solutions, etc.
- Good communication and project management skills
- Good command of English and Chinese is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Share this job
System Engineer, L2/3 focusing
Senior System Engineer, Linux
System Engineer (Up to $40k)
Senior IT Officer/IT Manager, Securities Firm
Network and Infrastructure Lead - Financial Services
System Manager, Solaris (Up to $60k)
IT Support Analyst
IT Manager (Oracle ERP) ~ Leading Global Manufacturer (50-60K)
Senior Director, Technology Security and IT Risk (CISO)
Senior IT Manager, ERP, Financial System
Senior Manager, IT Security