IT Infrastructure Specialist, MNC
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Specialist, MNC|
|Location:||Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Tsim Mong District|
|Contact Name:||Harry Yau|
About our client
Our client is a multinational company based in Europe with the APAC hub in HK. In order to deal with incoming regional project execution, they are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist to join their infrastructure team.
About the role
- Being responsible for L1&L2 infrastructure support and management, such as on-premise/cloud servers, network/security technologies, workplace IT hardware/inventory, etc.
- Managing contractors/vendors to perform day-to-day IT operations and project delivery
- Working closely with the global IT team on infrastructure solutions planning/execution/implementation
- Escalating L2/3 technical issues to vendors/global IT team when necessary
- Executing and managing global IT security standards and policy
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5 years in infrastructure operations, with more focus on network is a plus
- Familiar with O365, AD/AAD, Windows environment, VMware, ERP/CRM/POS, InTune, etc.
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as Cisco/Aruba products, firewalls, AP, cybersecurity products
- Good communication to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Fluent in Chinese(both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure - Cloud Migration
Head of IT Infrastructure - Digital Workplace
IT Support Analyst, MNC
IT Manager, Infrastructure (Regional Role)
Assistant IT Director - Infrastructure, Network, ICT
IT Support Engineer
Information Security (Assistant) Manager, MNC
IT Support Engineer
Senior Product Manager, IT Solutions
Director, IT Procurement (Governance, Budget, QA)
Business Solutions Lead (IT PM) ~Global SI (45-55K)