Senior Logistics Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Logistics Executive|
|Industry:||Procurement & Supply Chain|
|Contact Name:||Candy So|
About The Role:
- Supervise and coordinate logistics activities, including inventory management, transportation, and warehouse operations.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of orders, monitor shipment schedules, and address any logistics-related issues.
- Optimize supply chain processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement effective solutions to enhance efficiency and reduce costs.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure efficient delivery
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
The Successful Applicant:
- High Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 2 years solid experience in logistics operations in fashion brands or retail industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams, suppliers, and external partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and procurement software.
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Logistics & Supply Chain Executive
Logistic Coordinator/ Officer (3PL, Logistic)
Assistant Logistics Manager
Logistics Associate (Luxury fashion retail)
Account Manager (large-scale logistics company)
Senior Merchandiser - Bags & Accessories
Assistant Supply Chain and Project Manager, APAC
Warehouse Officer/Supervisor (1-year contract, renewable)
Process Owner Specialist (3 month contract, SOP focus, 25-50K)
Product Development Manager - F&B
Division Head - Engineering (DongGuan)