|Job Title:||L&D Officer|
|Industry:||Human Resources & Business Support|
|Contact Name:||Candy So|
About The Role:
- Support the team on the design, development, and implementation of comprehensive learning and development programs.
- Assist in conducting training needs assessments to identify skill gaps and learning priorities across different departments and job roles.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of training programs, including scheduling, venue arrangements, participant registrations, and evaluation processes.
- Develop and maintain training materials, job aids, and other learning resources.
- Assist in the evaluation of training effectiveness through assessments, feedback, and metrics to measure the impact of learning initiatives.
- Support the implementation of performance management and talent development initiatives.
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources or learning and development roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and develop innovative learning solutions.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple training initiatives and meet deadlines.
- Experience in the engineering or technical industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent English and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
Senior HR Officer
Executive Assistant to CEO (Up to 45K)
HR & Admin Manger - Up to 40k
Personal Assistant to Group C-suite
Executive Secretary to C-Suite
Personal Assistant - Up to 45k
Recruitment Consultant, Staffing (Welcome Fresh Graduate)
Assistant HR Manager (Business Partnering Support)
Compensation & Benefits Manager
Senior Manager (Talent Engagement - China, 3-month contract)
Senior Manager, HR Analytics (NEW HEADCOUNT)