- Handling the entire procurement cycle ranging from specifications review, sourcing, follow up on orders, delivery of goods and services
- Arrange hotel bookings and transportation logistics for student school trips
- Research on different flight options and book according to the school's budget and scheduling needs
- Handle operation of two stationery shops and inventory management
- Provide good customer service to teachers, students and parents
- Handle billing, prepare purchase orders and monthly reconciliation
- Assist to compile budget and monitor costs
- Back up support to operation team
- Follow best practice of procurement procedures
- Perform ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- High diploma or above in Accounting or Business administration discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience is preferable
- Experience in procurement / school administration is an advantage
- Familiar with use of accounting software, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics or sales software, e.g. POS, inventory ERP
- Proficiency in PC skills such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Immediate availability is preferable
- 9 hours per day, Five Day Work
- Happy Valley with occasional travel to TKO campus
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.