About Our Client
Our client is a game-changing retailtainment and tourism landmark in Hong Kong, which will be Hong Kong's largest hub for Retail, Dining and Entertainment with over 3.8 million square feet and over 800 shops. They are looking for an Advertising and Media Sales Deputy Manager who would be responsible for the drive advertising leads, identify potential tenants and source advertisers.
- Identify and develop business opportunities including but not limited to outdoor advertising, consumer events, marketing campaign, pop-up store events, and sponsorship to achieving sales target
- Build sales pipeline and keep track of regular individual sales activities
- Solicit new potential tenants, clients, and licensees, and approach existing tenants to maximize the business opportunities
- Propose appropriate advertising and campaign ideas, promotion solutions, specifications and support to ensure efficient solution delivery
- Generate regular reports which provides analysis, insights, and suggestions for improvement
- Work closely with internal teams for proposals and executions
- Build and maintain positive relationships with agencies, vendors, and clients
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Degree holder or above in Business/ Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 6-8 years of experience in advertising and media sales
- Outdoor advertising and media agency experience is preferred
- Solid working experience in advertising and campaign project, understanding of retail promotion would be an advantage
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.