About our client:
Our client is one of the international fast fashion brands. They are currently seeking for a APAC Visual Merchandising Planning Manager to join their team.
- Manage all in-store visual presentation, including but not limited to merchandise positioning, color flow and fixture placement for international stores
- Partner with cross-functional teams to advise on seasonal assortments, store capacity, fixture design, and marketing needs
- Lead and manage seasonal walk-throughs with internal and external partners
- Lead development of APAC multi-channel, multi-tiered floorset direction
- Partner with brand styling teams on APAC styling adaptation and direction
- Partner with International Visual Communications team on development of brand training and standards tools.
- 6+ years in retail visual merchandising apparel management or equivalent experience
- Expert in Adobe Suite programs. Proficient in Sketch-up or Cad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Culturally aware. Ability to travel internationally. Multi-lingual and plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kristy Chan at +852 3180 4956 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.