About our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications operators with a strong focus on provision of voice, multimedia, and mobile broadband services. With their ambitious business strategy, they are seeking an experienced IT professional to join them as the Architect Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, your key duty is to source and evaluate IT solutions and new technologies. You will participate in cybersecurity compliance development, regular review, coordination, and support on PCI architectural & documentations review, conduct internal and external PCI servers vulnerability scan quarterly, etc.
- University degree in Information System, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years IT experience with at least 5 years hands-on experience and a comprehensive working understanding of Enterprise Architecture environment
- Strong communication skills with a track record working closely with top management and stakeholders at different levels
- Experience of the latest and emerging technologies and practice such as DevOps, Cloud, API Management, Mobile development, etc.
- Proven knowledge of enterprise systems concepts and SDLC methodologies, e.g. Agile
- Broad level knowledge and working experience in a variety of IT disciplines/technologies
- Familiar with information security compliance
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, able to determine issue impact and resolve complex issues
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.