About the Client:
Our client is a HK listed Co. Currently they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to handle full set of accounts to support the team.
About the Role:
- Report to Assistant Manager and work as a team.
- Responsible for full set of accounts: AP, AR and GL.
- Handle data entry and prepare accounting schedules and reconciliation.
- Maintain payment record.
- Assist in ad hoc duties upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Associate Degree and Diploma in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry or other relevent, fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.