About our client
Our client is one of the renowned e-commerce platforms in the Hong Kong market, and currently, they are looking for a junior or experienced Database Administrator to join their expanding IT infrastructure team.
About the role
- Performing database health-checking, administrative, configuration and implementation activities
- Monitoring usage and performance of the database infrastructure and ensuring database infrastructure has a timely setup for all environments
- Implementing and maintaining database security, such as creating and maintaining users and roles, assigning privileges
- Engaging in database or system development projects to deliver smooth project implementation
- Reviewing and fine-tuning the database to achieve good performance of applications installed within the group
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System Management, Network Engineering, or related discipline
- 2 years or above experience in relevant working experience
- Good experience in databases, in MS SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB is a plus
- With good knowledge of both Windows & Linux environments
- Familiar with scripting (e.g., PowerShell, T-SQL)
- Good command of English and Chinese(both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.