About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with good reputation, they are currently looking for a Assistant Manager (Digital Analytics) for their Group team.
About the Role
- To drive and initiate advanced analysis, segmentation, modeling as well as machine learning to support different business unit development internally
- Work closely with different teams internally to optimize effectiveness of each digital marketing project
- Use of the digital marketing insight analysis to different business units as a group level and drive usage of insight to enhance & support different business strategy
- To define and further develop digital marketing performance & Insight Analytic
The Successful Candidate
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computing or a related discipline
- Practical experience in Digital / advanced data analytics with at least 3 years in machine learning and modelling
- Hands-on experience in data mining software such as SQL and Python etc
- Strong analytical skills with good report writing ability
- Good understanding and knowhow of analytics system, campaign management system, data warehousing, Digital Analytics, etc
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, stakeholders management and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessky Lee at +852 3180 4930 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.