About our Client
Our client is a market leading property developer with strong presence in Hong Kong and mainland China. To cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to AGM, you will be responsible for initiating, planning and implementing the retail digital marketing strategies. You will work closely with internal PR and event teams to leverage offline marketing activities to maximize social media presence and enhance consumer engagement. You will also gather information and conduct market research to identify trends and consumer persona. Lastly, you will explore joint promotions/KOL opportunities through brands partnership and collaborations with external agencies.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in branding and digital marketing
- Previous experience in the field of retail operation marketing is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.