About the Client
Our client is one of the luxury private club with expansion plans in Asia. This position will report to the Director of Operations and manage the overall rooms division operations. We are looking for a hospitality professional who is dedicated to excellence, innovation, and creativity.
About the Role
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of the Rooms, Gyms, Reception Division and to ensure that the various departments are run according to the standards set for the brand in general and the Club specifically.
- Ensures that the Rooms activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Club Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Oversees the overall rooms operation, create unique and one-of-a-kind experience for all members
- Meets and greets regular and VIP guests as appropriate
- Ensure guest rooms and the public areas are up to the highest standard.
- Work closely with other Executive Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the Club and the satisfaction of Club Members.
- Ensures that all associates deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Handles all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensures that all revenue generating departments is operated in line with maximizing revenues and profit through up selling, pricing activities and proper yield management, while delivering on the brand promise.
- Coordinates the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Rooms.
- Proactively manages costs based on key performance indicators.
- Constantly evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other Club operations to make sure that the Club's own operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Oversees the appropriate pricing structures to maximize yield and overall profits.
- Entertains frequent and potential Members, in liaison with the Marketing and Membership Department.
- Supports and demonstrates the Brand's culture, vision, mission and core values at all times.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor clubs, business partners and other organizations.
- Carries out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Professional appearance and is always well groomed.
- Degree or equivalent (from university or a specialized hospitality school) or operational experience.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience with at least 2 years in a similar capacity.
- Operational management experience preferably in the luxury setting.
- Service orientation, teamwork, understanding and conflict management.
- Show competent and energetic leadership on leading a team.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.