- Plan and develop fundraising strategy towards all donor segments to ensure sustainable growth and development;
- Organise fundraising events such as fundraising luncheon/gala dinner, flag selling and festive donation campaigns;
- Monitor the overall financial status of the charity;
- Manage and develop relationships with over 70 existing foundation and corporation grant-makers/donors, provide timely response and regular updates;
- Prepare fundraising proposals for funding applications, including funding applications for government and private foundation's funding;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, Event Management or other related disciplines
- 4 to 5 years' experience in relationship or event management, charity fundraising (candidates with more years of experience would be considered for the manager role);
- Experience in flag-selling and fundraising gala dinner organisation preferred;
- Proficient in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional backgrounds;
- Strong ability to complete multiple assignments concurrently whilst balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines;
- Genuine interest in sports and charity development in Hong Kong;
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.