About the Client:
Our Client is a MNC (US listed Co.). Currently they are looking for a Assistant Finance Manager to provide business support the the team.
About the Role:
- Report to Finance Manager and work as a team.
- Oversee and review month end closing and financial reporting.
- Provide financial analysis, management reporting, budget and forecast.
- Work closing with local finance team and build up business partnering skills.
- Support ad-hoc assignments or other analysis.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in FP&A.
- Candidate with less experience would be consider as Senior Financial Analyst.
- Good at Excel, BI tool or other related system.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.