Assistant Finance Manager (Open to Travel)
About our Client
Our client is a private business with retail, property investment and F&B portfolio. Currently, they are looking for Assistant Finance Manager, responsible for business unit accounting operation, investment project and analysis.
About the Role
- Direct report to Finance Controller
- Review accounting operation functions
- Responsible for KPI analysis for business units
- Prepare budget & forecasting and business preformance analysis
- Support compliance and regulatory matters for investment project
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting operation or FP&A.
- HKICPA or other qualification is not a must.
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and open to travel is a must.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.