Our client is a leading precision engineering manufacturing group supply precision components, automation engineering solutions and digital infrastructure products to its customers across the globe. Due to business expansion in the region, there is a newly created position - Assistant General Manager in its facilitates department.
- To implement, review, audit and standardize all EHS, Security and Facility in group of companies all over the PRC and southeast Asia to align with the corporate valves.
- To plan, priorities, schedule and manage preventive activities to minimize business disruptions.
- To liaise with all functional managers throughout the organization to coordinate scheduled activities with their operations.
- To evaluate, select and manage relationships with external contractors to minimize costs and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Be responsible for planning, quality management, control, and implementation by external service providers of capital projects.
- To provide guidance and management in the upkeep and maintenance of properties, and facilities by site-based organizations, including annual work plans and budget compilations.
- To liaise with local government authorities in meeting EHS rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate:
- A recognised degree in Property/Facilities Management, Occupational Health and Safety or a related discipline and relevant professional qualifications with at least 10 years of experience at the senior management level;
- Hands-on work experience in manfaucturing plant safety-related functions will be an advantage;
- Strong engagement and management skills, strategic thinking and good knowledge of relevant statutory regulations and requirements in China.
- An excellent communicator and a good team player with proficiency in both English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.