About Our Client
Our client is a luxury fashion brand, and they are currently hiring an Assistant Human Resources Manager who is responsible for recruitment and business partering duties for the business with regional scope.
About The Role
- Responsible for talent acquisition, employer banding, staff communication & employee relations matters
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process for both front line and corporate positions
- Provide advises to stakeholders. Responsible for workforce planning, talent development, employee relations, performance management, retention, and change management initiatives that support the business unit in achieving its goals.
- Plan, organize and execute employee relations and wellness programs and recreation activities to attract, motivate, engage and retain employees
- Assist in HR policy formulations, enhance the company HR services in order to drive employees' satisfaction
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 7-8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from retail industry
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.