About The Client
Our client is a well-known hospitality group with strong and diverse business in Hong Kong and they are looking for Assistant IT Project Manager to join their team.
- Assist IT manager to oversee system implementation projects from scratch to go life not limited to ERP, PMS, CRM and web application related
- Drive full cycle IT projects including planning, scheduling, budgeting, progress tracking and deliverables
- Lead the communication with key business users to identify the business requirement and needs
- Manage vendors to ensure the project deliverables
- Prepare documentation and coach internal junior business analyst when necessary
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Management or Business administration related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in ERP system implementation project, preferably in retail, hospitality or entertainment industries
- Proficient in hospitality management system (PMS) is an absolute advantage
- Familiar with web application, CRM or HRIS is also an advantage
- Solid vendor management experience with the ability to communicate with different users in all levels
- Young, energetic and good a team player
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.