About our client
Our client is a renowned retailer with a strong regional market share foundation. With the need for group-level infrastructure transformation, they are looking for an Assistant IT Security Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Reporting to senior manager, being responsible for the establishment and review of group-level IT security policies and procedures, guidelines
- Ensuring the security operation is in compliance with regulation and privacy frameworks
- Working as internal IT security SME on security development on the application and infrastructure
- Reviewing and analyzing risk assessment reports to develop risk treatment plans by collaborating with internal team and external parties
- Establishing cyber security awareness promotion programs
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the cybersecurity sector
- Bachelor's degree holders in the relevant discipline, such as information technology, computer science, or cybersecurity
- Familiar with cyber risk assessment & data privacy and relevant technologies & solutions
- With relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CRISC
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.