About the client
As a growing conglomerate, our client is involved in the property management, retail, and healthcare industries. The youthful and energetic team is currently seeking a PQE 2-5+ Legal Counsel to help their growing team and business.
About the role
Reporting to the senior counsel, you will
- Provide accurate and reliable legal advice and support to the company in relation to matters of business that arise in the course of normal business operations;
- Review and draft a wide variety of legal agreements such as leasing and rental contracts as well as other commercial agreements, to ensure that the company has appropriate contracts to address the main facets of its business operations;
- Work and negotiate with stakeholders and external parties to maintain a solid connection and foster a sense of trust;
- Take a proactive approach in relation to the risk identification and management, as well as matters such as regulatory changes and making business decisions;
- Assist with initiatives and ad hoc projects as the Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel assigns
- PQE 2-5+ from solicitor firms and/or in-house environment; experience in the PRC is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and comprehension of commercial and corporate laws and the relevant procedures
- Great command of both English and Chinese
- Sound judgement in analysing situations and handling information
- High level of professional ethics and integrity
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derry Lau at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.