- Oversee all boutique level clienteling programs and execute strategies including client growth strategies, capture retention initiatives, etc.
- Create and lead local clienteling actions to promote best-in-class CRM practices that drive revenue and promote client retention and growth
- Oversee e-clienteling programs in partnership with the local call center and e-commerce teams such as: identifying outreach opportunities and gifting strategies, decreasing return rate, increasing repeat shoppers, etc.
- Efficiently prioritize execution of projects to meet deadlines and set objectives
- Proactively handle the project roadmaps and suggest initiatives to improve the CRM programs
- Lead the department's communication for the retail teams
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with other departments and cross functional partners to facilitate clienteling topics across multiple communication channels
- Facilitate CRM actions and communications for retail store openings / closure in partnership with the local Events and Central CRM teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in Marketing, Event or CRM related positions, preferably in luxury or retail markets
- Strong project management skills with ability to follow-through and prioritize (able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines)
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Customer-centric with a strong sense in customer needs and trends in luxury market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with client data, understanding KPIs and running reports
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe a plus
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.