About our Client
Our client is a globally recognised listed European industrial engineering firm that serves a wide range of products. They offer innovative and energy-efficient products designed to meet customers' individual requirements. They are now seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the team to further develop and enhance business performance.
About the Role
Reporting to business manager, you are responsible for creating and updating support materials, including but not limited to PowerPoint slides, brochures, e-newsletters, company website, internal system and other product information for Sales team. You will also handle various marketing communication activities, such as liaising with external marketing agencies and affiliates for joint events and seminars, running online marketing campaigns, and giving presentations during sales and introduction events. As an assistant marketing manager in the regional office, you will also handle crisis management with external agencies and make sure all outbound messages are aligned with global guidelines and compliances.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in the field of product and communication marketing
- Previous marketing experience from industrial engineering is a plus
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.