Assistant Product Manager, Card Acquisition & Digital Project (Bank)
- Card product and digital initiatives
- Card growth and acquisition
- Sound digital project experience
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Product Manager for their Card Acquisition and Digital Project team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will formulate end-to-end card product development and related card acquisition tactics. You have to implement card product design plans, features development, acquisition campaigns, sales channel management, card usage and marketing strategy for card products. You are required to participate in card related new fintech and digital development projects. In addition, you will assist in managing card P&L, product growth, market trend forecast and monitoring card performance effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing or other Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in card product and acquisition programs in retail banks or financial firms.
- Sound knowledge in managing card related digital projects is a must.
- Strong business sense, analytical mind and good project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Senior Officer position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.