About our Client
My client is an International Fashion Brand who is founded over 100 years. Due to their expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager.
About the Role
- Responsible for the store design and construction from the beginning to handover
- Communicate and collect preliminary design from Headquarter, give comments and deliver to APAC
- Oversee the project during construction stage to ensure the quality and schedule is on time and within company's standard
- Monitor and comment on design development and material sourcing
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by the direct supervisor
The successful applicants
- Diploma holder or above in Interior Design or related disciplines
- 5 years' or above experience, prefer from brands
- Independent, good communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Sketchup, Auto CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.