Assistant Sales Analysis & MIS Manager (Bank)
- Business strategy and MIS analysis
- Sound business insights
- Data management projects
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a high caliber for their Assistant Manager position under their Sales Analysis and MIS team.
About the job
Reporting to the Team Head, you will develop quantitative business analysis and MIS reports on commercial banking. You have to assist in designing sales reports on front line individuals and making use of raw data to track business performance and financial results. You are required to propose business insights from statistical analysis and data mining reports to identify opportunities. In addition, you will participate in system and digital transformation projects to enhance effectiveness of the team.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales analysis / MIS roles in retail banks.
- Sound knowledge in conducting commercial banking analysis is a must.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and system project skills.
- Proficient in using Excel, VBA and other statistical tools.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.