About the client.
My client is a leading International FMCG company, and they are now looking for an Assistant Trade marketing Manager.
About the role.
- Formulate and implement trade promotion activities in both online and offline channels including premium sourcing and layout design
- Work closely with key account customers on promotion schemes to drive sales and profit
- Plan and execute POP vision based on channel and brand strategies to enhance the brand visibility in stores
- Analyse the effectiveness of different sales activities
- Supervise merchandisers for the engagement of shop front activities
- Bachelor's degree holder in business or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in FMCG industry (Skincare experience is preferred)
- Strong sense in business and good data analytical skills
- Good Communication skills, able to work independently and take initiatives
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications & Chinese word processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Venus Lai at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.