About Our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the hospitality and retail industry with a wide range of extended services. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to help build local presence and awareness.
About the Role
Report to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the marketing team to build brand awareness through omni marketing channels. As the person in charge, you will work closely with KOL and influencers to develop sales, product, brand promotion and PR strategies to achieve business objectives. You will work internally with operation team to ensure smooth execution of online and offline traffic and revenue. You will also gate keep the KPI for vendors and generate reports for management's review.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing or Event Management
- Experience from sizeable retail or cosmetic group is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.