Our client is one of the most well established local conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Big Data/Machine Lead to support their fast expansion.
About the role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 5, you will collect requirements, design and develop the infrastructure of Deep Learning and API back-ends which includes creating and maintaining pipelines that handle API requests and run the division's AI algorithms. As a team lead, you will work closely with Data Scientists to integrate cutting edge algorithms with dental workflows and design and develop automation for performance measurement metrics. Moreover, you will further improve the Python coding standards in the development team and collaborate with the full team to make strategic recommendations and improvements to the technology and business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Engineering, Acturial Science or a related technical field or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience implementing and managing engineering and AI related projects including managing teams and technical resources, managing priorities and defining measurable milestones.
- A leader in Data Science, have been a data scientist and have built global data science teams
- Knowledge with C#/C++, R, SQL, VBA and Python
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence well at the executive level and at the board level
- Proven track record of working closely with marketing, product and engineering teams and in enabling growth and creating business value
- Experience in working with large data sets and strong understanding in using AI
- Thorough understanding and experience in Big Data technologies/platforms, statistical platforms and data visualisation tools
- Experience in machine learning, predictive modelling and statistical analysis techniques
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.