- Luxury retail and food and beverage group
- Circa $600K per annum
About the Client
Our client is a rapid growing and prestigious luxury company with well-known retail and food and beverage businesses across Europe and Asia. To cope with their expansion plan in PRC, they are now looking for a Business Development and Operations Manager to grow their business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be managing the operation and sales performance of a multi-branded restaurant chain in Shanghai. Your key responsibility is to identify potential business leads, managing operational budgets and maximizing profit for the group. You will also manage operations for all outlets by achieving operational efficiency while maintaining excellent guest experience and service standards. Additionally, you will assist in new outlet pre-openings, system development and other ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Minimum 5 years upscale restaurant operations management and business development experience working in PRC
- Excellent leadership, influential and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen and result-driven
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Frequent travelliing to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.