About the Client
Our client is a US listed healthcare company that manufactures a wide range of premium natural health supplements that helps people with dietary and health problems. As their business expands in Asia, they are now inviting a Business Development Coordinator to join their growing team.
About the Role
- Responsible for planning, implementing and supporting business development program, projects, and events
campaigns including seminars and meetings
- Conduct and prepare all sales collaterals such as flyers and presentation materials
- Coordinate with internal team to execute marketing events in Hong Kong or Regional markets
- Manage daily operation and administration system
- Assist ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1 years' relevant working experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency in PC applications, especially Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.