About The Client
Our clients are well-known retail companies and they are looking for Business Solution Lead (ERP) to join their team.
- Manage ERP system implementation, integration and enhancement projects across Hong Kong & China
- Project management and stakeholder management
- Gather, analyse and ensure all projects and users' requirements are aligned with Group IT and procurement policies
- Enhance business operational efficiency and streamline business processes with the use of business system by establishing proper workflow
- Work closely with internal procurement, finance, S&M and external vendors on system change and lead system support
- Prepare documentation and provide end-user training for new system launch and enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in managing ERP implementation projects, preferably working at supply chain, catering or retail industries
- Familiar with Dynamic NAV and/or D365
- Proven track record in stakeholder management and vendor management
- Skills in SQL, MySQL or Crystal report is a plus
- Excellent in problem-solving and detail-minded, and high ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (fluent in Mandarin speaking)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.