About The Client
Our client is a reputable listed conglomerate in Hong Kong and they are seeking for Business System Analyst (Oracle Cloud) to join their IT team.
- Responsible for managing ERP (Oracle Cloud) system integration and customization
- Conduct user requirement analysis and alignment, feasibility study, system design and configuration, data integration and reporting, documentation
- Participate in project management tasks, work closely with BUs and manage vendor on daily support to ensure project deliverables and quality
- Conduct regular review on system operation and establish proper guidelines and procedure to enhance overall work efficiency
- Handle change requests, BAU and provide user training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Experience in managing Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion Cloud or EBS) is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in system implementation and support
- Familiar with finance and procurement module is an essential
- Solid in using SQL, PL/SQL or other reporting tools
- Good team player, self-motivated and good at problem solving
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.