Card Acquisition and Marketing Manager (Bank)
- Card product development
- Card acquisition strategy
- Develop marketing campaigns
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a high calibre for their Card Product and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Card Product Head, you will be responsible for product planning, product launching and developing marketing initiatives in driving card product business. You need to suggest new ideas on product features and manage related product compliance matters. You will formulate end-to-end ATL / BTL marketing programs for enhancing product acquisition and product usage target. You are required to monitor channel performance and support product campaigns on various sales channels (e.g. Branches, Direct Sales and digital etc.). In addition, you have to propose marketing programs to achieve card business objectives as well as monitoring campaign budget to maximize business profitability.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in card product development in retail banks, with credit card marketing background is a must.
- Good business sense, analytical mind and excellent project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.