About the Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with businesses worldwide. To cope with their longterm expansion plans in the healthcare industry, they are determined to be a leader as a premium integrated healthcare service provider. In order to achieve their business goals, they are now inviting a talented incumbent to join them as a Center Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Director, you are responsible for implementing business strategies to achieve revenue targets and business goals for the organization. You will also be leading a team of a front-line operations, sales and marketing team, and managing the day-to-day operations of the clinic. Besides, you need to handle guest inquires and requests a to provide the highest level of service standards to the clients visiting the clinic.
- Diploma or above in business, hospitality / hotel management or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant experiences in high-end service industry such as luxury cosmetics and beauty, hotels, or private clubs
- Strong business acumen, with a strong sales track record
- Customer centric, a people person with good presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and fluent in Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.