About the Client
Our client is a leading and renowned casual dining restaurant chain in Hong Kong, they pride themselves on creating delicious, budget-friendly recipes that capture the unique, lingering flavours of what makes the Hong Kong neighbourhood eateries such an unforgettable experience. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting a Central Kitchen Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of F&B and leading a team of 20, you will understand customers' needs and formulate new recipes and new flavours to maximize customers' satisfaction and thus attracting new customers and securing returning customers to the restaurants. Ensure efficient and profitable management of the product development process including supplier liaison, price negotiation, cost management, marketing, and establishing operational guidelines. Leverage market data, analysis, and category insights to identify business opportunities and enable sustainable growth of the business. Last but not least, cultivate strategic partnerships, identifying and partnering with suppliers to develop new and great-tasting products, and expanding their SKU's.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in retail, food industry, or catering services with solid experience in product development and category management metrics/ technique
- Understand local F&B market
- Strong negotiation skills with a good analytical mind and business acumen
- Creative, detail-minded with excellent communication skills and can work independently
- Self-motivated, be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A good team player with strong project planning and influencing skills
- Knowledge of food safety & quality and hygiene system, e.g. HACCP, ISO22000 is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.