About Our Client
Our client is a growing Education Centre specializes in providing training and coaching to children with special needs. They are currently in search for a dynamic individual to join their company as Assistant Centre Manager to manage the operations and admin matters for the Education Centre.
About The Role
- Reporting to the Business Director.
- Responsible for general HR duties, staffs hiring, on off boarding, handling P-files, maintaining staff records for the Education Centre.
- Responsible for managing training schedules of the coaches and teachers.
- Handling parent's enquiries and follow up with student's cases.
- Provide full spectrum of administration support including general office administration, procurement, facility management and company events.
- Handling expenses claim and payment settlement.
- Coordinate with the external parties including business partners and vendors.
- Maintain a collaborative and welcoming culture in the Education Centre.
- Participate in any ad-hoc duties.
The Successul Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Passionate in handling children with special needs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency with Word, Power Point and Excel.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.