ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a Fashion retail group with a strong presence across Asia; Due to its continued growth they are currently seeking for a CEO to run their retail operations in China.
- Develop and implement a realistic strategic plan for daily operations, labor and technology for our retail locations. This will have a focus on establishing framework and guidelines to streamline and enable regions to execute.
- Evolve and improve the store processes, technology, and organizational capabilities for the customer and employee experience
- Prepare and manage fiscal budgets, communications, new store opening processes in which supports operational excellence.
- Provide and communicate reporting with the internal team to provide metrics to grow the company's sales targets and operational practices by utilizing the data and implementing resources for the field teams and corporate teams.
- Partner with Merchandising, Marketing, IT, Visual Merchandising, Ecomm, Human Resources, and loss prevention to drive best practices for the retail stores.
- Partner with IT and Digital on the strategic approach to assess and determine existing and emerging technologies that can enhance and positively impact the growth of retail.
- Establish individual goals and objectives for direct reports in support of the company's strategic goals and objectives. Develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Experienced retail leader with a demonstrated record of accomplishments at a director level for producing growth, effective communication and increased results for an organization.
- Demonstrated abilities to work with leaders of varied disciplines to integrate their departments and responsibilities into the overall success of the organization.
- Experienced working with senior level leadership.
- Operational mindset featuring diverse and high-quality retail operations.
- Knowledge of a broad range of global retail markets and business trends.
- Experienced in high-volume complex environments.
- Direct involvement in managing an implementation process of new technology platforms for store teams, including new POS systems
- Able to overcome adversity.
- Understands the shifting priorities and workload management of retail stores.
- Customer centric mindset, both internal and external
- Able to overcome adversity and deal with ambiguity.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Calvin Lam at +852 3180 4932 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.