About Our Client
Our client is one famous domestic retail fashion group. They have more than 300 stores opened across from Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou and other important cities in China.
- Oversee all accounting and financial activities for group operation
- Lead all accounting and financial teams, review and manage all their daily works
- Review budgets, management reports and other financial reports
- Give strategic advice to group CEO regarding all business matters
- Monitor changes and provide suggestions for compliance with accounting standards, tax law and listing requirements
- Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of relevant post qualification experience in listed / size-able organizations
- Experience in big four CPA firms is preferred.
- Experience in ERP and system implementation is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of retails, FMCG, manufacturing or other related industries
- Experience in team leading and good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese