About our Client
Our client, a listed conglomerate with their headquarter based in Hong Kong, is currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer to lead their food and beverage team. This is a rare opportunity for a highly motivated leader with a strong drive to succeed.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, you will oversee cross functional divisions within the food and beverage division and develop long term business plan that work in support of the overall vision, business strategies and goals. As a Chief Operating Officer, you will spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for multi-unit restaurant brands and outlets, for both franchise and own brands. You will also communicate goals and objectives with your team and monitor all business operations to ensure congruence to company's goals and objectives. Most importantly, this position act as the primary decision maker by overseeing business plan execution, overcoming challenges to success and ensuring appropriate resources are provided to achieve optimal results. Lastly, you will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
- Minimum 15 years food and beverage industry working experience working in standalone restaurant groups, with a minimum of 10 years as a senior leader of a sizable restaurant organization
- Proven track record in managing and delivering financial results, with an aptitude in financial management, reports and analysis
- Exceptional leadership and influential skills, ability to inspire team members and building a cohesive team to achieve business targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, listening, reading and writing skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.