About our client
Our client is a well-known digital platform that has engaged in different types of business. In order to deal with the recent digital transformation, they are currently looking for Cloud Engineers to join their team.
About the role
- Design, develop and implement systems/tools/applications in the public Cloud environment
- Maintain and support digital transformation/deployment process on Cloud platforms which can support operations of the company's applications
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Engage in the design of security policy and procedure in cloud architect
- Working with the cloud engineering team to deliver excellent outcomes
- Manage the performance and security policies of the cloud platform
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cloud engineering/cloud implementation
- Experience with mainstream Cloud architects (e.g. AWS/Azure/Alicloud, etc.)
- Experience in VMware, Windows/Linux environment
- Familiar with automation/scripting tools and technologies, such as Docker, K8S, EKS, Python, Shell Script, etc.
- With Cloud-related certification is definitely a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.