About our client
Our client is one of the major IT infrastructure solutions provider with a strong domestic market share. In order to deal with the expansion of business, they are currently looking for a new Cloud Engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Design, develop and implement systems/tools/applications in the public Cloud environment
- Maintain and support digital transformation/deployment process on public cloud platforms which can support operations of the clients' system
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline and cloud automation solutions
- Engage in the design, development and implementation process in cloud/network/cybesecurity solutions for the client
- Working with the cloud engineering team to deliver excellent outcomes
- Manage the performance and security policies of the cloud platform
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, such as cloud engineering/cloud migration
- Experience with mainstream Cloud architects (e.g. AWS/Azure/Alicloud, etc.)
- Familiar with automation/scripting/DevOps tools and technologies, such as Docker, K8S, Ansible/Terraform, Python, Shell Script, Jekin, Git, etc.
- With experience/strong interest in cloud security solutions is a plus
- With Cloud-related certification is definitely a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.