About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with property and hotel developments in Asia. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting a Cluster General Manager to manage their prestigious hotel and private clubs in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Department Head, you will manage multi-unit luxury hospitality properties in Hong Kong and act as the primary decision maker by overseeing business plan execution, overcoming challenges to success and ensuring appropriate resources are provided to achieve optimal results. You will manage and oversee operational budgets and design short to mid-term sales and marketing strategies to optimize profitability for the properties. Lastly, you will provide coaching and training to cross functional departments to improve service standards, revenue and operational efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years' hotel industry work experience from a sales and marketing background, with a minimum of 2 years' General Manager experience working at a 5-star hotel or luxury private club
- Proven track record in managing and delivering financial results, with an aptitude in financial management, reports and analysis
- Exceptional leadership and influential skills, ability to inspire team members and building a cohesive team to achieve business targets
- Passionate with commitment in delivering exceptional guest service
- Charismatic, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.