My client is an international intelligent cooking machine brand. To cope with their business needs, they are now looking for a Content Manager to join their team.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute to content strategy in a creative manner, and work closely with the team to develop both visual direction and content ideas.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media and marketing trends and share ideas on a regular basis.
- Responsible for developing concepts and ideas and delivering brilliant presentations of your work.
- Understand customer needs and assist in preparing creative proposals that are aligned with the overall strategy.
- Plan and coordinate photography and shooting with videographer and culinary team.
- Regularly communicate with creative lead to ensure projects and work are on track for completion.
- Work within budgets when liaising with externals and buying props when required for shooting.
- Diploma in advertising, marketing, communication, or creative media.
- Proven experience in identifying growth opportunities, algorithms and tactics across social media platforms (IG, FB, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Experience in food styling would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills (familiar with project management tools and asset management tools - experience with Wrike and Brandfolder would be a plus).
- Passion for innovative ideas and optimistic thinking with good common sense.
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Figma.
- Experience with Sprout Social, Hootsuite, HubSpot or similar is a plus.
- Good command of software in video editing would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication with can do attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Venus Lai at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.