- Perform full spectrum of all-rounded credit control administration duties such as manage the daily applications, support data update and prepare status report to Regional Credit Control Manager
- Take Initiative on validation of customer registration for customer code set up and business agreement management.
- Responsible for accurate system data maintenance and good filing system at all times
- Responsible for the weekly account receivable reporting and monthly statements delivery
- Responsible for weekly and monthly report preparation.
- Handle ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Take initiative on the outstanding balance accounts payment follow up with customer finance and to facilitate the settlement process
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in account, finance, business, legal or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in credit administration and collections in a sizable organization. Experience in the travel or service industry is a plus.
- Knowledgeable and with understanding of credit operation cycle and credit related processes
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure with good team spirit
- Detailed-mind, well organized and responsible.
- Fluent in Chinese and English is required
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Immediate availability will be an advantage.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Lai Chi Kok
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.