About the Company
Our client is a renowned skincare and cosmetics brand with strong presence around the globe. With the vision to provide exceptional experience to customers and drive business, they are looking for a CRM Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you are accountable for developing Hong Kong and Macau's CRM strategies for client acquisition, retention and loyalty within an omni-channel environment. You will support CRM IT projects, monitor and ensure the accuracy of database and client capture rate from retail frontline staff and share insights to all functions. You are expected to develop and execute segmentation strategies. You have to develop new lifecycle programs and drive campaigns deployment. Based on the analysed customer survey feedbacks and observation from regular store visits, you will adopt strategies to enhance customer experience and satisfaction rate.
You will assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of CRM experience in Luxury Retail or Beauty industry
- Solid experience in data analysis and segmentation strategy development
- Customer-oriented, creative and analytical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.