About our Client
Our client is a multinational fast growing Fintech company with an aggressive plan presence in their pipeline. They are currently in a growth phase as an organization and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the company.
About the role
Managing a team, you will be responsible for building out the technical team and strategy to enable the company to scale and bring all tech in-house. You'll set engineering best practice, oversee technology choices and security. In addition, you will develop and maintain application strategy and take a leadership role in all application implementation, enhancement, and integration projects. As a team lead, you will drive partners' engagements leading to e-solutions and showcase references of how cloud technologies, analytics and blockchain platforms can enhance customer experience through digital transformation and innovation. Lastly, you and your team will keep up to date with innovative learning practice, market trends, competitive insights and industry requirements to nurture the development and new generations customer approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, including application and infrastructure management
- Knowledge of Fintech ecosystem and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems
- You must be a confident individual with proven track record of working in a start-up environment leading large teams
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long-range goals and objectives
- You understand Blockchain, Fintech eco-system and is able to provide technical expertise to the company
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to bring together all departments and project manage technical delivery of the platform
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.