Highly reputable conglomerate is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer Manager to support security infrastructure and ensure cybersecurity policy enforcement.
- Take a lead role in the continued innovation of company's information security and cybersecurity strategy
- Drive enforcement in maintaining policy standards, guidelines across corporate level to achieve a best in class security infrastructure
- Participate in projects and help to implement information security and cybersecurity controls
- Perform ongoing risk assessment, evaluate security controls, resolve security issues to eliminate risk
- Establish processes for executing security controls as well as continuous security monitoring
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to security standards and processes
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, information technology, computer engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience and hands on expertise in information security
- Detail understanding of information security, cybersecurity, related framework, standards and regulations
- Professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP highly preferred
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience demonstrating self-motivation, accountability and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English are required for this position
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.