About our client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with a strong foundation in the local market. Undergoing a group-level digital transformation, they are expanding their IT team, and they are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager with good knowledge of group-level security establishment and solutions identification.
About the role
- Manage, investigate and handle and respond to cybersecurity issues and incidents
- Ensuring the security operation is in compliance with regulation and privacy frameworks
- Responsible for developing and maintaining cooperative-level IT security policies and procedures
- Engaging with the cross-function security teams to work along with external & internal vendor auditors to identify and address IT security issues
- Reviewing and analyzing risk assessment reports to develop risk treatment plans
- Managing team members to deliver smooth and efficient IT security operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, technology audit, IT risk or compliance sector
- Bachelor's degree holders in the relevant discipline, such as information technology, computer science, or accounting
- With relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCSP
- Experience with security frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST, etc.
- Familiar with the latest solutions in the related sector, such as vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, WAF, access control system, cloud security, etc.
- Candidates with working experience in conglomerates or from consulting backgrounds are preferred
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.