Our client is a well known non-profit organisation in Hong Kong. Due to digital transformation initiative, they are now looking for a Data Analyst to join their technology team at EO II (Executive Officer II).
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be a great team member to support data analysis from multiple data source, assist in ensure data collection, data integration and data visualisation across the organisation.
- Conduct system mapping throughout organisation to facilitate data migration and integration
- Design and implement data solution for data analytic and data management
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Establish a data warehouse, maintain and keep up to date for accessibility
- Support strategic decisions by providing data generated business analysis and insights
- Participate in projects or tasks as assigned
About the Candidate
- Bachelors Degree or above in Statistics, Data Science, Business Analysis or relevant
- 4-8 year's experience in a data analysis/data analytic position
- Experience with Data Visualisation, Power BI, QlikView or relevant
- Hands on SQL, Python or relevant
- Experience with Google Analytic, Azure Data factory will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese is required for this position
- Previous experience working in NGO or worked with NGO projects (as Vendor) is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.